Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And Down Goes my Gauntlet...


David Horowitz is speaking at George Washington University on October 25th. Today I sent an e-mail to the Young America's Foundation (which is sponsoring the event) and their faculty supervisor asking if Mr. Horowitz would accept a challenge to debate.

I have yet to hear from them but await optimistically. Hopefully Mr. Horowitz will be willing to support his views, in an even-timed debate, and not hide behind propaganda films and one sided "lectures".

The text of the E-mail appears below:


From: Yousef Munayyer
To: yaf.gwu@gmail.com ; bbehling@gwu.edu
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:25 AM
Subject: David Horowitz Speaking on Campus


Dear GWU-Young America's Foundation,


I am writing to inquire whether or not YAF, who is hosting a discussion with David Horowitz, would be interested in having a different perspective at the event, i.e. a debate. I would be happy to discuss, in an open forum, the issues Mr. Horowitz will bring to light and would look forward to the discussion that would transpire. Please let me know if you would be interested in such a debate.

Regards,

Yousef Munayyer








No comments: